Social Icons

torstai 9. lokakuuta 2014

Utolsó rész - Last Part - Viimeinen osa

4 months I have now been back in Finnország.
I think about my life in Budapest almost every week, it was such an awesome experience, I would like to go back there so much!




For the past couple of weeks I have been working on a short film about my trip in Budapest and I actually published that video in Facebook earlier this week. I think it turned out to be quite good when thinking about the fact that I was not even supposed to make a film about it in the first place.

If you are thinking about going abroad for an internship, GO!
If you are thinking about going abroad for an exchange-student, Definitely GO!

Just ask youself that what could be the worst-case-scenario? If you don't go, everything will be the same as always - but if you go - no one knows what is behind the next corner and what or who will you encounter!

Video shall give you a short glimpse to my journey in Budapest, hope you like it!


BUDA
FCKN
PEST

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti